Hi All! This is Sammy Lucci and I want to share with you a natural way to cure lower back pain once and for all….
As I got older this pain became compounded due to a sciatic nerve issue from the herniated disc.
It was miserable, OK! … lack of sleep, poor mobility, and forget going to the gym or walking for long distances……
I was overweight, out of shape, tired and feeling sorry for myself. Also, I was popping ibuprofen like candy with a Motrin or three in between.
THIS WAS UNACCEPTABLE!
I wanted to feel great, date again and quit feeling sorry for myself… but, the chronic pain was literally killing me! I began to see a world-renowned spinal surgeon in my area who suggested two solutions to my problems:
- Heavy-duty prescription drugs (opiates) -or-
- Laser spine surgery
Neither of these options appealed to me… I wasn’t about to sign up for the opioid epidemic and life-long side effects from spinal surgery made me sick.
I began looking into natural cures….
I first started eating better… This worked a little, but not getting full results… I started taking collagen supplements and this helped a little more…
But, it wasn’t until I discovered Inversion Therapy that my problems were solved!
YOU DON’T HAVE TO SUFFER FROM BACK PAIN ANYMORE!
The answer to your problems and the tool you will need to relieve your back pain naturally, effectively, and easily is an….
It looks something like this. The idea behind an inversion table is by flipping your body over, you reduce or alleviate built-up pressure in your spine. Over time, the muscles will retain their memory and permanently reduce pressure on the spine, leading to NO MORE BACK PAIN!
I decided to make the investment into an inversion table… Well, here was my dilemma…
There are hundreds if not thousands to choose from….
Which one do I choose?…. I don’t want to get ripped off??!! I don’t want a cheap one either??!!
After many hours of research I settled on the Teeter EP-560 Ltd.
So why did I chose the Teeter EP-560 Ltd?
- UNIQUE FEATURES: The Teeter was the only inversion table with Acupressure Nodes in varied heights for trigger-point release and focused relief. It also features a Lumbar Bridge with adjustable arch for added traction and support. Plus, the app is amazing!
- COMFORT & SUPPORT: The ankle cups distribute weight evenly around the ankles and feet. The ankle comfort dial offers and added adjustment on the foot platform to ensure a great fit.
- EASY TO USE: The precision balancing gives total rotational control in shifting your body body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position.
- VERSATILE: Whether you are looking for mild inversion therapy, total inversion for maximum back pain relief, or going hard-core and performing inverted exercises, the Teeter can do it all!
- SOLID DESIGN AND GUARANTEE: UL Safety Certification, heavy-gauge steel parts, patented security features, 5-Year full warranty, easy 5-step assembly, supports up to 300 lb and heights ranging from 4′ 8″ to 6′ 6″ in user capacity.
- FDA CLEARED: Teeter is the ONLY FDA-Cleared inversion table indicated for: back pain, muscle tension, herniated disc, sciatica, muscle spasm, and more!
Think about it:
- I alleviated my chronic back pain naturally
- Gave me freedom to exercise and lose weight
- Regained my confidence to begin dating again — I’m now engaged!
This was HANDS-DOWN the best investment I ever made! I would buy a new one every year if I had to….!!
So, I’ve shared my journey to find back pain relief and the natural solution I found.
If you suffer from chronic back pain like I DID, let me short-cut that journey for you today!
Think of the restful nights, evening strolls, and better quality of life you can experience TODAY!
Click the image below to purchase through Amazon, THE most trusted retailer in the world.
===> Buy yours today
But don’t take my word for it… Here are what others are saying:
on January 17, 2016Format: SportsVerified Purchase
There are plenty of inversion tables on Amazon with high ratings. The reality is any inversion table will make your back feel 10x better.
So with all the high ratings, why should you spend the extra money on a Teeter? This is a difficult question to answer unless you have previously purchased a lower to mid-range table. I purchased two different tables in the last ten years before I invested into a Teeter. I bought and sold my previous tables during different moves to avoid shipping/moving costs. Inversion tables hold their value very well so they are easy to sell.
Recently I moved once again (yes, I move a lot) and luckily this time around I owned a pair of gravity boots. The problem was not moving my boots, it was my lease that forbid me from drilling into any door frames. Once again it was time to grab a new table on Amazon.
I always wanted a Teeter and my back needed it. So I finally took the plunge and spent the money.
Review paraphrased for size.. Read full review HERE.
There’s plenty more glowing reviews I can share, such as this one….
on March 7, 2013Format: SportsVerified Purchase
The wife and I had both been looking at ways to help our tired backs. We considered lots of options but after getting a bill from our Chriopractor for $800.00 we both decided it was time to make a change. We ordered the Teeter Hang Ups EP560 and waited for it to arrive. Although it claimed it was 60% assembled, I’m pretty sure they meant that 60 perent of the parts were waiting to be assembled, but that’s no knock on the product. After getting it together, (about an hour) I decided to give it a whirl, or take the plunge, whatever…
So there I was, hanging by my ankles at 60 degrees. My back seared, it tighened up, it… went off like a shotgun blast. CRAAAAAAAAAACK! I could breathe, I could feel my hand, I could feel my, OMG, I COULD FEEL MY BODY!
In that instant, the EP-560 paid for itself. My Chiropractor had been attempting to adjust that spot in my back for months. Two minutes on the hang up, and I was the most well adjusted guy in town!
Again, I can go on and on with the positive reviews… Click HERE to read more for yourself!
Whether you suffer from Sciatic Nerve Issues, Herniated Discs, Lower Back Pain, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature, inversion tables have been shown to help alleviate the symptoms.
I have experienced life-changing results from my Teeter EP-560 Ltd. I can’t say enough positive things about it, and I know you will too!